Sunday, October 10, 2010

blog. blog blog blog.

I have been so interested lately in reading blogs. People I know have posted about everything from favorite recipes to grocery savings to house buying to babies and everything in between. I've learned so much from reading all about other peoples' lives that I decided it might be good idea for me to contribute a little something to the land of blogging. I need an outlet for my crazy desire to take pictures of what I cook for dinner and what I get from CVS for pennies. It'd be nice to have a place to share funny stories and tales of married life and keep our family updated on our lives. It will be something to look back on in the future as Nick and I reminisce on the beginning of our marriage...

...or, it will be something that I keep up with for a month, never to be written in again.

If you can relate to any future ramblings, feel free to ramble too! I want to hear about your amazing savings, your cooking masterpieces and mishaps, and your life. So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment