Saturday, August 20, 2011

Oh wait, where do you go to school?

That stinks, I WENT to Clemson :(




freshman year...our first photo together and first unofficial date

First snow at Clemson freshman year!

Freshman year...both of us very excited about Clemson!
Sophomore year- making the best of the upper deck with the future bro-and-sis-in-law

Junior year- representing Clemson at Big Ben in London!

Senior year- making the best of several rainy games
Senior year- one of the few times I actually sat on the hill and stormed the field..with friends that I used to see everyday..whaaaaa
Graduation for three of us ;)

Clemson friends at our wedding
 First game as alumni! Scored free tickets...in the last row of the upperdeck!

*click the link at the top to see some of Clemson's most awesome traditions
**thanks to Maria for sharing this link and making me miss my Clemson days...ya jerk



No comments:

Post a Comment